About Me

My photo
Falmouth, United Kingdom
I am lucky enough to live in beautiful Cornwall and enjoy nothing more than walking on my local beach at Swanpool searching for sea glass. I am inspired by all the natural things I see around me,my favourite colours are the blues and greens of the ever changing sea.

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Craft Fairs 2

My colourful work looks good don't you think?

Baby things ---Accessories and Decorative Things.
We arrived at about 8-30am tables all put up so made a start by unpacking the stands and deciding where to put them, always takes a while as I keep changing my mind. Happyish at last.
Now to start the real unpacking, all the goodies.
How to display all my lovely things to do them justice?  Never enough room I always take too much, just in case.
Got some ideas for improvement next time as we will have the same spot.
At last all done! Now for a quick sit down,take a breath, have a cuppa before the crowds arrive.
We were certainly busy all day lots of people drifting in and out, not loads of sales but a positive day nonetheless I sold the most expensive thing on my table so thrilled with that. Chatted to lots of people making the day pass quickly, they were still coming through the door as we were packing up that hasn't happened for a long time so got a feeling that maybe at last things are picking up and the feel good factor is on a return visit fingers crossed.
Here's to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment