About Me

My photo
Falmouth, United Kingdom
I am lucky enough to live in beautiful Cornwall and enjoy nothing more than walking on my local beach at Swanpool searching for sea glass. I am inspired by all the natural things I see around me,my favourite colours are the blues and greens of the ever changing sea.

Saturday 25 April 2015

New Flower Garlands

Garland under construction
all pieces now made 

All complete it's really pretty














To herald the Spring and Summer I have made this lovely new design garland from a pattern that I purchased on Etsy from 4LilBeans

It is shorter than quite a few that I make at about 52" so great for smaller spaces.

It is made using Patons 100% cotton DK yarn which is machine washable in a warm 40deg medium wash, dry flat, do not tumble dry
It has 4 large flowers in 2 shades of yellow and white and 3 smaller flowers in yellow and white it is hanging from green crocheted chain with green leaves in between each flower.
Great for use indoors or out but don't leave it out in all weathers as cotton is a natural fibre and will eventually rot.
Would be lovely to use at a wedding too.
For sale at £13.00 + postage in my Folksy and Etsy shops.


No comments:

Post a Comment