About Me

My photo
Falmouth, United Kingdom
I am lucky enough to live in beautiful Cornwall and enjoy nothing more than walking on my local beach at Swanpool searching for sea glass. I am inspired by all the natural things I see around me,my favourite colours are the blues and greens of the ever changing sea.

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Making a Rainbow 3



Green for go! At last!
 
I have been busy working on lots of lovely things and only work on my blanket in between projects as a fill in when I'm not sure what to do next, so, it's taken a while but the rounds of green are now completed.
 
It is a good time to have finished the green as we head into Spring with trees bursting into bud and fresh green shoots appearing in the gardens and hedgerows. (Well they are in Cornwall as we are fortunate not to have had any snow). Nature has so many beautiful shades of green it was hard to do it justice. I have managed to find yarns in an array of greens that blend and work well together.
 
The blanket now measures approx 81cm that's 32" in 'old money'. As the blanket gets bigger it takes longer to complete each round so my progress will get slower. Well that's my excuse anyway.
 
So keep watching Blue will follow eventually. Honest x

No comments:

Post a Comment