About Me

My photo
Falmouth, United Kingdom
I am lucky enough to live in beautiful Cornwall and enjoy nothing more than walking on my local beach at Swanpool searching for sea glass. I am inspired by all the natural things I see around me,my favourite colours are the blues and greens of the ever changing sea.

Thursday 6 December 2012

Last Craft Fair of the Year


Friday 7th December The Church Hall St.Agnes Cornwall 10am to 4pm.
This is our last fair of the year. Need last minute gifts or stocking fillers? We have lots of goodies for sale. No bought in items, everything lovingly handmade by local craftspeople.
A big thank you to all our crafters both regulars and newbies who have come along and joined in month after month.
We will be back in 2013 so watch the blog for a list of dates

No comments:

Post a Comment