About Me

My photo
Falmouth, United Kingdom
I am lucky enough to live in beautiful Cornwall and enjoy nothing more than walking on my local beach at Swanpool searching for sea glass. I am inspired by all the natural things I see around me,my favourite colours are the blues and greens of the ever changing sea.

Thursday 16 August 2012

Help I can't stop!

I promised myself that I was not, absolutely not going to knit anymore frilly scarves until I had sold a few of my ever increasing stock. That lasted for about 30 secs when I walked into the Wool Basket in Falmouth and saw the Cancan Disco which has a rainbow glitter thread in it. So my stock has now increased by a black one, a purple one and I am going back to buy a red one. Must stop needto get another storage box.

No comments:

Post a Comment